S.A.F.E. stands for: Security, Affordability, Flexibility, Experiences.
As the Founder of Fair Trade Safaris, these are the 4 promises and commitments that I make to each of our guests:
- Security: Our guests’ safety, well-being, and comfort are paramount and uncomprisable! Fair Trade Safaris will not create or curate a tour, trip, or travel package for our guests that I (as the founder of Fair Trade Safaris) would not personally go on with my own family - including my wife and young children.
- Affordability: Fair Trade Safaris will not add heavy mark-ups to our guests' pricing. Most of the time - i.e. 9 times out of 10 - the price of our travel package will be lower than the price of a similar package offered by another travel agency or tour operator. And 10 times out of 10, our rates will be more competitive than the price offered by a travel company that provides the quality, standards, and experiences that we offer.
- Flexibility: Fair Trade Safaris will work hardest to accommodate any requirements and preferences that our guests have. If needed, I will personally step in and exhaust every measure available in order to enable our guests to have the most incredible and memorable experiences in Africa - and within the guests' budgets.
- Experiences: Starting with the initial discussions, to guest education and information dissemination, to the travel planning and itinerary creation, and throughout the actual trip, Fair Trade Safaris will deliver the most personal service and the highest-quality experiences. Also, Fair Trade Safaris will only recommend to our guests those excursions, destinations, and properties that we have personally visited and experienced…and we will only include the select few experiences, accommodations, and service providers that meet our stringent criteria and high standards.
- Saurabh Khetrapal, Founder.