Stunning Wildlife. Healing Meditation. Exotic Cultures.
TRIP SUMMARY & HIGHLIGHTS
- Where: Tanzania & Zanzibar Island
- When: July/August 2016
- Destinations: Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha, Zanzibar
- Accommodations Category: LUXURY
- Instructors & Tour Leaders: Guillaume Gauthereau and Saurabh Khetrapal
- Cost: $4,985 per person (when sharing accommodations with one other guest)
- Group size: 12 to 17 guests
- Wildlife photography in the world’s BEST game parks – including the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- Opportunity to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Close-up experiences with the Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, and Cape Buffalo) as well as Cheetah, Giraffe, the rare African Wild Dog, etc.
- Meditation and mindfulness sessions led by Guillaume Gauthereau
- Cultural immersions and culinary explorations
- Relaxation on the world-famous beaches of the Swahili Coast of East Africa
Fair Trade Safaris, in collaboration with renowned healer Guillaume Gauthereau is leading an amazing 14-day Journey of a Lifetime through the beautiful wildlife parks of Tanzania – including Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire National Park. Also included in this package is a visit to the culturally rich island of Zanzibar, with its aromatic spice farms, delicious Swahili Coastal cuisine, and of course the world-renowned white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters.
Join us and see The Great Wildebeest & Zebra Migration of Serengeti - where millions of herbivores travel across the Serengeti plains in search of food and water, while encountering predators. During one particularly perilous part of their migration, they must cross the Mara River and its infamous Nile Crocodiles. The Crocs wait patiently for the Antelopes and Zebras to jump into the infested waters so that they can snatch up their unfortunate prey. These spectacular river crossings are often called the "Greatest Show on Earth"!
Besides the Great Migration, we will encounter Big Cats (Lions, Leopards, and Cheetahs), Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hippos, Cape Buffalos, Hyenas, and other mammals, as well as over 600 species of birds in their natural habitat and unspoiled environment. We will end our adventure with a visit to the stunningly beautiful and culturally rich island of Zanzibar.
There is no better way to experience Tanzania and all of its natural beauty and cultural heritage than this magnificent trip!
Guillaume, an experienced Meditation Teacher, Reiki Master, and Executive Leadership Coach is the founder of a retreat in Callicoon, NY called “The Sanctuary”. He will be available throughout the trip to enhance our experiences through daily group meditation sessions and individual coaching.