Photographic Travel Through Tanzania & Zanzibar
- Day-by-Day Itinerary: Please click here
- Destinations: Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Stone Town (Zanzibar), Matemwe Beach (Zanzibar)
- Dates in Africa: August 3 - August 16 2017
- Accommodations Category: LUXURY
- Instructors & Tour Leaders: Ali Khataw and Nahid Khataw
- Cost: $5,985 per person (when sharing accommodations with one other guest)
- Group size: 12 to 14 guests
- Wildlife photography in the world’s BEST game parks – including the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- Opportunity to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration and the "National Geographic" style Mara River Crossings
- Close-up experiences with the Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, and Cape Buffalo) as well as Cheetah, Giraffe, the rare African Wild Dog, etc.
- Cultural immersions and culinary explorations
- Relaxation on the world-famous beaches of the Swahili Coast of East Africa
Fair Trade Safaris is collaborating with renowned photographer-philanthropist, Ali Khataw, to lead a 14-day journey of a lifetime through the incredible wildlife parks of Tanzania. We will photograph the rich and diverse wildlife found in Northern Serengeti National Park (where the Great Wildebeest Migration herds will be at that time of the year), Central Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater.
Join us and see The Great Wildebeest & Zebra Migration of Serengeti - where millions of herbivores travel across the Serengeti plains in search of food and water, while encountering predators. During one particularly perilous part of their migration, they must cross the Mara River and its infamous Nile Crocodiles. The Crocs wait patiently for the Antelopes and Zebras to jump into the infested waters so that they can snatch up their unfortunate prey. These spectacular river crossings are often called the "Greatest Show on Earth"! Besides the Great Migration, we will encounter Big Cats (Lions, Leopards, and Cheetahs), Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hippos, Cape Buffalos, Hyenas, and other mammals, as well as over 600 species of birds in their natural habitat and unspoiled environment.
We will end our adventure with a visit to the stunningly beautiful and culturally rich island of Zanzibar.
There is no better way to experience Tanzania and all of its natural beauty and cultural heritage than this magnificent trip! PLUS it is your opportunity to become the photographer that you have always dreamed of - being out in the field with an expert photographer-coach guiding you.